Ronan School District Summer Programs
SUMMER PROGRAMS OVERVIEW
Middle School Summer School
- All RSD summer academic programs will be held Monday-Thursday.
- Transportation will be provided (except High School Summer Credit Recovery, Session II).
Students may only reigster for the school they are currently enrolled in.
Parents/Guardians will receive acceptance (or waiting list) letter in the mail.
Turn completed forms into your student's school front office.
Registration Deadline: Friday, June 3, 2022
Summer Camps are available to Ronan School District students only.
The enrichment camps provide an opportunity for students to explore interests and experience hands-on learning. Summer camps are free to attend, and transportation is the responsibility of the parents/guardians. Both elementary and middle school camps are only offered in a half-day format (afternoon session). Camp dates vary, and are dependent on enrollment and staffing. Deadline to register is June 4. Important details include:
- No bus service available
- Priority camp enrollment for Summer School students (register for Summer School using form available at your student's school front office.)
- Space is limited and applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis after priority summer school enrollment. Register by June 3, 2022.
- Parents/Guardians will receive an acceptance (or waiting list) letter in the mail.
- If your student is absent on the first day of camp, they will be dropped so we can admit a student from the waiting list.
- Turn completed forms into your student's school front office.
Take a look at the Summer Camp forms below. Feel free to download or visit any front office for paper copy. For questions or concerns, please contact Summer Program Coordinator at (406) 676-3390 ext. 7565 or email@example.com
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.