ACT & SAT Testing
The ACT and SAT are the two admission tests used by most colleges and universities in the United States. Most post secondary institutions require prospective students to take one of these exams. The majority of colleges will accept the results from either of these tests, but it is always a good idea to check with specific colleges or universities about test preferences or requirements.
The ACT and SAT are traditionally taken by Juniors. Ronan High School administers the ACT for FREE to all Juniors every spring. However, both the ACT and SAT are offered year round, for a fee, at locations around the state. Students may retake the tests a number of times if unhappy with their scores.
Wondering which test is right for you? Check out this guide to help you decide which test to atke and how to prepare: SAT and ACT. What's the Difference & How to Prepare for Both Exams: Guide 2022.
ACT Help Links
- ACT vs. SAT - Which Is Right For You?
- ACT Official Site
- ACT Test Dates
- Register for the ACT
- Preparing for the ACT - Access free information and practice resources
- Test Geek
- Kaplan ACT Prep Resources
- Prep Factory - ACT Test Prep
- ACT Tips & Tricks
- Magoosh - Free ACT Prep Websites & Apps
- Mometrix ACT Practice Test
- Understanding ACT Scores
- ACT Webinars for Students and Parents
- ACT College & Career Planning Resources
- RHS Course Catalog & School Profile (opens in new window)
- Dual Enrollment
- College & Career
- Montana 2-Year & Certification Programs
- Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- ACT & SAT Testing
- Student Engagement Opportunities
- NCAA & NAIA Eligibility
- Social & Emotional Supports
- Crisis Hotlines
- Suicide and Self-Harm Prevention
- Resources for Families in Need
- Handle With Care - Ronan School District (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.