Montana 2-Year & Certification Programs
There are twelve different campuses in the Montana University System that provide two-year educational opportunities. It is the mission of these campuses to provide low cost entry points to higher education for students looking to eventually transfer to a four year college, earn an occupational degree or certificate, brush up on basic math and English skills, or just pursue a personal interest.
- RHS Course Catalog & School Profile (opens in new window)
- Dual Enrollment
- College & Career
- Montana 2-Year & Certification Programs
- Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- ACT & SAT Testing
- Student Engagement Opportunities
- NCAA & NAIA Eligibility
- Social & Emotional Supports
- Crisis Hotlines
- Suicide and Self-Harm Prevention
- Resources for Families in Need
- Handle With Care - Ronan School District (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.