Welcome to our Scholarships page! This page will be updated regularly to keep you informed of local and national scholarships and contests for which students may apply for financial support for their post-graduation plans. Important announcements and upcoming events will also be posted here so be sure to check back often for updates.
2020-2021 Scholarship Opportunities
Helpful Scholarship Links
- Scholar Snapp - A free, simple to use data standard that allows students to reuse their application information - including contact information, essays, transcripts, etc. - from one scholarship application to another thereby streamlining the college scholarship application process.
- Scholarship Monkey - Spend one minute creating a profile and get email updates of scholarship matches based upon your specific circumstances.
- Fast Web - Create a profile and let fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
- Cappex - A free website where you can learn which colleges want you, before you apply and learn about more than $11 billion in merit aid scholarships.
- Chegg Scholarships - A place to connect with scholarships and learn about colleges.
- EduBirdie Scholarship Map - Interactive scholarship map to help students find financial support. This map contains up-to-date scholarships by different types, state, college, amount, etc.
- Scholly - A mobile app that provides students with a fast and simple way to find scholarships for college.
- Sallie Mae Scholarships - Find college scholarships that match your skills, activities, and interests based on the profile you create.
- College Board Opportunity Scholarships - The program guides juniors and seniors through the college planning process and offers the chance to earn scholarships, from $500 to $40,000, for every action that students complete.
- Unigo - The site offers both profile-based matching as well as easy-to-browse categories.
- Scholarship Owl - Simplify and focus your application process with the one-stop platform for vetted scholarships. Boost your chances with strategy tools that help you earn scholarships.
- Access Scholarsips - User-friendly platform (designed by a recent student, for students) that provides students with the unique option to filter their scholarship search by level of competitiveness for the scholarships.
- FinAid - Links to scholarships, grants, loans, and graduate aid.
- Student Scholarships - Users will be matched with Scholarships, Bursaries, and Grants, that fit their profile.
- Scholarships.com - Complete a free profile then get matched to scholarships and grants you're qualified for from colleges, universities, organizations, foundations, corporations, government & more.
- College Green Light - With a College Greenlight profile, you can see exactly which scholarships you qualify for.
- American Indian College Fund - Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.
- American Indian Tuition Waiver - If you are at least one-quarter (1/4) degree Indian blood; or are an enrolled member of a state or federally recognized Indian tribe which is located within the boundaries of the State of Montana, you may be eligible for this tuition waiver.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE) - An agreement among WICHE’s 16 member states and territories, through which 160+ participating public colleges and universities provide steep nonresident tuition savings for Western students.
- Scholastic Art & Writing Awards - Receive direct scholarships or tuition assistance by participating in the Awards!
- Essay Tips - 7 Tips on Writing an Effective Essay
- Montana University System and State Funded Scholarships & Grants
- MUS Search Engine
- Reach Higher Montana Scholarship Page
- MCIS Scholarships
- Montana Community Foundation
- CSKT Tribal Member's Higher Education Scholarship Program
- SKC Scholarships
- Course Catalog & School Profile (opens in new window)
- Dual Enrollment
- College & Career
- Montana 2-Year & Certification Programs
- Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- ACT & SAT Testing
- Student Engagement Opportunities
- NCAA & NAIA Eligibility
- Social & Emotional Supports
- Crisis Hotlines
- Suicide and Self-Harm Prevention
- Resources for Families in Need
- Handle With Care - Ronan School District (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.