Welcome to our Scholarships page! This page will be updated regularly to keep you informed of local and national scholarships and contests for which students may apply for financial support for their post-graduation plans. Important announcements and upcoming events will also be posted here so be sure to check back often for updates.
Browse below to view Going Merry Scholarships
Scholarship Search Tools
- Going Merry - Lots of local scholarships listed. Bundled scholarships allows you to complete one application that applies you to multiple opportunities. You can apply directly on site, with auto-fill available. No advertisements.
- Montana Career Information System (MCIS) - The MT Department of Labor and Industry provides a great way to search and apply for scholarships specific to your characteristics, interests, programs of study, and more.
- Cappex - Research schools, get scholarships, and understand where you fit — at any stage of your college journey.
- Fastweb - Create a profile and let Fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
- BigFuture - College Board's Scholarship search from more than 2,200 programs. Enter as much information as possible to find the most matches. Planning tools for college & career available.
- Scholarships.com - Complete a free profile then get matched to scholarships and grants you're qualified for from colleges, universities, organizations, foundations, corporations, government & more. Signup process is quick & social comments section allows you to get advice from peers.
- College Green Light - With a College Greenlight profile, you can see exactly which scholarships you qualify for.
Scholarships for Native American Students
- American Indian College Fund - Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.
- American Indian Graduate Center - The largest scholarship provider to Native students in the US. For 50 years, American Indian Graduate Center & AIGCS have empowered Native students from over 500 tribes in all 50 states.
- Catching the Dream - A 501c non-profit organization chartered in 1986, specializing in Native American scholarships.
- American Indian Tuition Waiver - If you are at least one-quarter (1/4) degree Indian blood; or are an enrolled member of a state or federally recognized Indian tribe which is located within the boundaries of the State of Montana, you may be eligible for this tuition waiver.
- Montana University System and State Funded Scholarships & Grants
- MUS Search Engine
- Reach Higher Montana Scholarship Page
- Montana Community Foundation
- CSKT Tribal Member's Higher Education Scholarship Program
- SKC Scholarships
- Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE) - An agreement among WICHE’s 16 member states and territories, through which 160+ participating public colleges and universities provide steep nonresident tuition savings for Western students.
- Essay Tips - 7 Tips on Writing an Effective Essay
- RHS Course Catalog & School Profile (opens in new window)
- Dual Enrollment
- College & Career
- Montana 2-Year & Certification Programs
- Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- ACT & SAT Testing
- Student Engagement Opportunities
- NCAA & NAIA Eligibility
- Social & Emotional Supports
- Crisis Hotlines
- Suicide and Self-Harm Prevention
- Resources for Families in Need
- Handle With Care - Ronan School District (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.